The quality of our translation, editing and proofreading is guaranteed by the standards that we have developed and that we observe when carrying out each project. Our customers place a high value on these quality standards, enabling us to establish close and long-term working relationships.
QUALITY IS THE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF ALL STAGES OF THE PROJECT PROCESS.
To us, quality means excellent translation, professional communication, compliance with deadlines, confidentiality, protection of all data received, prompt problem solving, the desire to address your every need, and much more.
These points are all ensured by the strict expectations that we have of our own work and of everything that relates to the successful completion of the projects entrusted to us.
- We are very keen to ensure the confidentiality of your materials.
- We comply with the translator ethics and confidentiality standard when carrying out all our projects.
- We ensure the protection of the data we receive.
- The average experience of our translators is seven years.
- Orders are fulfilled by translators with an in-depth knowledge of different fields.
- Our translators all reside in a country where the target language is spoken.
- Our translators are professionals who know where to search for the required information, terminology and explanations when performing specific tasks.
- We create glossaries to ensure consistency with your preferred terminology.
- In our work we use translation software which saves your time and money and ensures a higher quality of translation. It is important to note that the use of translation software has nothing to do with machine translation (for example, Google Translate).
- We have the required skills and software to complete desktop publishing (DTP) tasks to a high standard.
- We use specialised computer programs to translate the content of websites and software.
- In our day-to-day work we use the XTRF project management system. This system allows us to quickly and effectively select translators, keep track of project progress and automate many administrative processes. All this increases efficiency and reduces the costs of project management.
- Professional project managers ensure faultless cooperation between all parties involved in the project, i.e. translators, editors and professionals providing desktop publishing services.